Flex 14-2 150 Rotary Polisher
The Flex 14-2 150 developed by professionals for professional.
With a speed range of 380-2100 rpm and at only 2.2kgs and 1400w, will produce enough torque to shame polishers twice its weight.
Technology not heavy motors are the secret to this polisher's success. The technicians at Flex have redesigned the PE 14-2 150 from the ground up, including a new gearing system and optimised airflow systems.
Compact variable-speed polisher with a high torque
- VR electronic control: stepless speed selection, tacho generator controlled constant speed, overload protection, restart inhibit and temperature monitoring.
- Powerful 1400 watt motor with highly-efficient ventilator for optimum cooling
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start, starting speed at Setting 1 (380 - 600 rpm) and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Optimised air ducting for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Innovative combination of planetary and angular gears reduces noise to an absolute minimum
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The Machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Spindle lock: It is ideally positioned to prevent operating error and does not interfere with the grip area.
- With rubberized backing to protect machine and work surface
- 4 metres PUR H05-BQF cable: wear-resistant, flexible and highly resistant to cuts and abrasions
Speed without load: 380-2100 rpm
Power input: 1400 watts
Power output: 880 watts
Tool Thread: M14
Dimensions (L x H): 402 x 117 mm
Weight: 2.2 kg