How to use
PUREWAX EDGELESS MICROFIBRE CLOTH
Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
Always use two different Microfibre towels, i.e. one for wiping the dirt and second only for buffing.
Microfibre towels are color coded for different areas across your car to avoid cross-contamination and damage.
- Blue Towels for crystal-clear glass
- Green Towels for paintwork and exterior body panels
- White & Red for interior cleaning & leather pieces
- Grey for cleaning and polishing shiny metal parts
- Black for the filthiest and dirtiest areas on any vehicle such as wheels and brakes.
EDGELESS DESIGN PREVENTS SCRATCHING
(Only one in the market) most microfibres have a seamed edge that can cause scratches to your precious paint , our Microfibres are Laser Cut and edgeless which wont split.
TRAP DIRT WITHOUT SCRATCHING
Extremely high-quality, soft, microfiber material absorbs and removes dust, oil, smudges, fingerprints, and dirt. Leaves no scratches, streaks, marks, or lint.
Made for ultra-absorbent and scratch-free wiping on all surfaces.
REUSABLE 100s OF TIMES
These towels stays soft and absorbent through dozens of wash and dry cycles, and lasts for years of detailing use.